It's getting way too close for Christmas for my liking. It's almost scary.
have you asked for something nice for Christmas? my mum and my brother have gotten me something, but I don't specifically remember asking for it, oh well. :) It'll be a nice surprise for me.
I've also left everything last minute, as per usual. I haven't even finished buying my brothers, my mums and my best friends present. I've got bits, but it's not complete. I've finished my cousins, my friends, my boyfriend. £78 I spent on him, :') you only get Christmas once every year, best make the most of it.
to be fair, the only thing I'm extremely excited about is the Christmas dinner. we're having turkey, gammon. roasted veg, mashed potatoes, cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon and sage and onion stuffing. drooling already. what are you excited about for Christmas?
anyways, here's a video for you guys that read my blog.
some of you know that I used to make videos on YouTube - xoSamii, but my account got hacked into and they deleted all of my videos, so I just decided to delete it.
I think I'll start making videos, just for my blog though.
I think it makes everything so much more personal, make it seem like you're reading about a real person and other real things.
enjoy my tutorial on smokey eyes for mono lids
(just in case you didn't catch the captions)
- Revlon Color Stay Makeup in 180 Sand Beige
- Skin Food Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream in 2
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in No.21b
- Makeup Academy Pressed Powder in Shade. 1
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Foxy and Half Baked
- Stila Matte Eyeshadow in Nanda Devi
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Intense Black
- Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner in BK999
- Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo in BK999
- Fiberwig Finisher
p.s. I'm not used to this tripod thing and I'm just getting into the hang of things, forgive me?