03/04/2011

lookbook for march!

i know it's April :3
but,
i thought it would be better to post them at the beginning of each new month.
(I'm lying, i only finally got round to posting this)
enjoy!

oh! if you requested me to do this monthly look book thing. i thank you very much and i apologise for not noting your name down :(
i hope you all enjoy this video
and i hope you'll become closer to understanding my fashion sense and also, get a taster for some tunes that i like.



-songs-
first - me and you by Nero.
second - teenage dream (kaskade remix) by Katy perry.

-other information-
- the blue and crackle nails i had one were done by using Barry M instant nail effects and Jessica's nail polish in bikini blue.
- i have my Chanel watch on most of the time
- the black beaded bracelet, the jelly wrist band and the pink beaded bracelet were gifts off my boyfriend from his holidays

lovelove
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment