06/09/2010

monday, 6th september 2010

hey blogreaders! how're you all doing? me? I'm completely terrified. tomorrow, is when I'm starting college and I'm nervous as hell. oh well, :') I'm going to have to live with it for two more years.

here's my outfit and make up of the day!



face
- Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin in 180 Sand Beige
- NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder in Translucent
- Ruby and Millie blushes, however the colours are unknown.

eyes
- Freshkon Alluring Eyes in Mystical Black
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Ruby and Millie Metallics, the colours are also unknown. (sorry!)
- Mini Bourjois Eyeshadow powder in No.1
- BarryM Dazzle Dust in 51 Mushroom
- Stila Matte Eye Shadow in Indigo
- Maybelline ExpertWear in Intense Black
- Superdrug's 2True Effortless Eye Liner in No.1
- Majolica Majora Lash Gorgeous Wing in BK 999
- L'oreal Voluminous in Black
- Imju Fiberwig

lips
- Revlon Lipgloss in Cherries in the Glow.



(sorry about the flash, it was the only photo where my face doesn't look retarded)

long black cardigan with 3/4 sleeves from Primark
white singlet vest from Topshop
white floaty polyester top from New Look
high waisted shorts from Levis
black generic tights from i-can't-remember-where-but-you-can-find-them-anywhere

-currents-
tv - nothing
music - House is Falling by Hadouken
drink - CapriSun in orange
food - nothing
time - 11:51am
weather - sunny! :D

<3


3 comments:

  1. I cannot find your shorts for levi's anywhere. I really like them. Help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kinda made them myself, i had these levis overalls that were too long, so i cut the overall-ey bit, and made them into high-waisted shorts, i'm sure you can find another pair. high-waisted denim shorts are popular now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Thank anyways. I might cut up a pair of old high waisted jeans that I have. :)

    ReplyDelete